Immediate Opening - Labourer Calgary,AB
unitii corp is a fast growing, dynamic real estate company, located in Calgary, Alberta, specializing in Development, Property Management & Investment. We are currently seeking a Construction Labourer to join our team in Calgary.
Works under the direct leadership of the Site Superintendent and in conjunction with the Project Management Team. Must have required safety equipment/gear including steel-toed safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles. Role may require working in confined spaces and at heights in noisy and dusty conditions. Must be physically capable in handling heavy loads. Candidates should be motivated, hardworking, safety oriented, responsible, and reliable.
We are looking for individuals who have a minimum of 2 years experience on multifamily & mixed-use builds working for a General Contractor/Developer.
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years Labourer experience preferably on multifamily & mixed-use builds
- The ability to stand, crouch and kneel for long periods of time
- Operate and use a variety of hand and power tools
- Ensure supplies and equipment are clean and in good working order
- Deliver and/or pickup of supplies and tools/equipment as required.
- Assist with various tasks around the construction site with a can-do attitude.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Additional tasks as required by Site Superintendent and Project Management Team.
- Manual dexterity, balance for working on scaffolding
- Care first and foremost about the safety and well-being of everyone you work with, for and near
- Take pride in being accountable and continuously look for ways to improve
- First Aid Certification
· Construction Equipment Operator Certificates an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- construction: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person